BREEDER CLUB T's & C's
Breeder club Terms and Conditions
By joining the Vale Breeders Club (VBC), breeders agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
This club is for the exclusive use of dog and cat breeders who feed and recommend Vale Pet Foods. Vale Pet Foods Ltd reserves the right to terminate the membership of any breeders found to be in breach of these conditions.
The terms and conditions are as follows:
* All breeders must be a resident in Great Britain, aged 18 years or over.
* Breeders participating in the VBC scheme may not be a member of any other breeder scheme.
* Breeders must be registered, and maintain that registration, with The Kennel Club. Proof will be requested prior to official registration. Breeders not registered to The Kennel Club may be asked further questions before approval.
* Breeders must exclusively feed Vale Pet Food as the main food for the dogs.
* Vale Pet Food must be being exclusively fed to the bitch 2-3 weeks prior to birth.
* All puppies must be exclusively weaned onto Vale Pet Food from 4 weeks of age.
* New litters must be registered with Vale Pets Foods Ltd before 6 weeks from the date of birth by completing the Puppy registration form or contacting customer services via email.
* Puppies registration approval will be needed before Breeder Puppy Packs are shipped out.
* Litters born before being accepted into the Vale Breeders Club and withing the first 4 weeks of membership will not be eligible to claim free Breeder Puppy Packs but can be purchased at a minimal cost.
* Vale Pet Food and Treats are exclusively recommended to new puppy owners.
* All food will be delivered directly to the address of membership to the VBC.
* Breeders must not breed from a bitch under 12 months of age, and after the bitch is 8 years old.
* A minimum of 1 litter every 12 months is required to continue membership in the VBC to receive the membership benefits.
* No more than 6 litters can be produced over the lifetime of the bitch.
* A minimum direct order of 12kg of dog food is required to activate a VBC membership.
* Breeders MUST give Vale Pet Foods Puppy packs to the new owners free of charge.
* A minimum of 36kg of Vale Pet Food must be purchased direct in any 6- month period for your account to remain active.
* If an account becomes inactive you will lose your VBC benefits.
* As a breeder you will receive 20% off RRP on all our products.
* Vale Pet Foods and Breeder Puppy Packs are not for re-sale by the breeder, or for sale to a third party, unless agreed in writing by Vale Pet Foods Ltd and subsequent to agreement of trade retailer terms and conditions.
* Any discount or promotional codes are for use by the addressed and registered VBC member alone.
* Members with their own website or social media are required to provide a link to Vale Pet Foods website and social media pages.
* Vale Pet Foods Ltd do not accept liability for any correspondence lost or damaged in the post.
* Vale Pet Foods Ltd reserve the right to terminate membership at their discretion and without prior notice.
* Vale Pet Foods Ltd reserve the right to change the VBC membership benefits and/or terms and conditions at their discretion and without prior notice.
* All applications will be considered on an individual basis and Vale Pet Foods Ltd reserve the right to approve/decline applications at their discretion.
Our range of dry dog food is manufactured in the UK and is an incredibly high-quality, grain-free and complete diet for dogs of all life stages. Our incredibly tasty varieties of dry food are packed with vital nutrients that are essential for maintaining great overall health.View Dry Subscription >
keeping dogs happy and healthY since 2009
11 Church Street, Lutterworth,
Leicestershire, England, LE17 4AE
All of our food is made in defra Approved facilities.